Garena has launched the Free Fire Partner Program with the intention of assisting up-and-coming content creators in reaching previously unreachable heights in the field of content creation. Garena offers a variety of benefits, such as free diamonds and in-game items, as well as monetary compensation, for particular users in order to facilitate the company’s growth and development.These advantages have served as a motivating factor for players who are interested in enrolling in the unique programme. For the majority of the player population, it is unfortunate that the bar has been set relatively high, as content creators need to fulfil a demanding set of conditions in order to apply, and even then, there is no assurance that they would be accepted.
Details regarding the requirements, the process, and the benefits of being a Partner in the Free Fire MAX Player Program
Because Free Fire MAX does not have its own Partner Program, players will need to sign up for the programme that is associated with the standard version of the game in order to gain access to all of the benefits associated with their MAX account. The developers want a partner who possesses the following characteristics:
- A YouTube channel with a minimum of one lakh subscribers.
- It should have 80% game-related content in the previous month.
- Channel views in the last 30 days must be at least three lakhs.
- The content should be clean, engaging, and non-controversial. They should also adhere to Garena’s community rules.
- A given player must have a passion for gaming and drive to succeed.
- He/she must display professionalism and should be willing to work hard.
Players can submit their applications for the Free Fire Partner Program on the game’s official website at no cost to themselves. Once gamers have been accepted for participation in this programme, they will be eligible for a plethora of benefits, including the following:
- Exclusive Free Fire merchandise
- Invites to events and tournaments
- In-game redeem codes for giveaways
- Options to communicate with the official team
- Features on the official social media handles of the game
- Access to in-game content in advance
- Financial compensation (but this is limited to channels with five lakh subscribers and 95% game-related content)
Instructions on how to sign up for the Partner Program for the MAX version
Users who believe they meet the requirements to participate in the Free Fire Partner Program can sign up for it by adhering to the steps outlined in the following paragraphs:
Step 1: Users who are interested in applying for the Free Fire Partner Program can do so by going to the official website directly (https://partnerprogram.ff.garena.com/). The developers are still taking applications at this time.
Step 2: Once they have accessed the website, they need to hit the “Apply Now” button that is located on the right side of the display screen. They will be taken to the official application form once they click this.
Step 3: requires that all of the essential information be provided, including the user’s name, the name of their channel, the link, the number of subscribers, the sort of content, whether or not a camera is available, and more.
Step 4: The final step is for gamers to click the “Submit” button in order to send in their application.Players need to be aware that not every person who applies for the programme will be given a place in it. The programmers examine each profile based on a wide variety of criteria, and then they select just the most qualified applicants. After submitting their applications, gamers will be need to wait in order to hear back from the game’s creators.